रीट भर्ती परीक्षा 2015 के लिए कुछ महत्वपूर्ण प्रश्नो का संकलन किया गया है जो परीक्षा की दृष्टि से अभ्यास के लिए आवश्यक है | रीट परीक्षा के लिए महत्वपूर्ण जानकारी के लिए हमारी वेबसाइट को (ctrl + D) दबा कर बुकमार्क कर लेवे | जिससे आपको लगातार लेटेस्ट अपडेट मिलती रहे और आप अपनी तैयारी 100 % सुनिस्चित कर सके |
English grammer अँग्रेज़ी व्याकरण से संबंधित महत्वपूर्ण प्रश्न
1. Some nouns are singular in form, but they are used as plural nouns and always take a plural verb.
Cattle, gentry, vermin, peasantry , artillery, people clergy, company , police.
1. The cattle is grazing in the ground ( Incorrect )
2. The cattle are grazing in the ground ( correct )
2. Some nouns are always used in a plural form and always take a plural verb.
Trousers, scissors, spectacles stockings, shorts measles, goods, alms, premises, thanks , tidings, annals, chattels, etc.
1. Where is my trousers? ( Incorrect)
2. Where are my trousers? ( Correct)
3. There are some nouns that indicate length, measure, money , weight or number. When they are preceded by a numeral, they remain unchanged in form.
Foot, metre, pair , score, dozen, head , year, hundred, thousand, million
1. It is a three – years degree course ( Incorrect)
2. It is a three – year degree course ( Correct )
4. Collective nouns such as jury, public, team, committee, government, audience, orchestra, company, etc. are used both as singular and plural depending on the meaning. When these words indicate a unit, the verb is singular, otherwise the verb will be plural.
1. The jury was divided in this case. ( Incorrect)
2. The jury were divided in this case. ( Correct)
5. A pronoun must agree with its antecedent in person, number and gender.
Every man must being his luggage.
All students must do their home work.
Each of the girls must carry her own bag
6. The pronoun ‘one’ must be followed by ‘one’s’.
One must finish his task in time ( Incorrect)
One must finish one’s task in time ( Correct)
7. ‘Whose’ is used for living persons and ‘which’ for lifeless objects.
Which photograph is lying here? ( Incorrect)
Whose photograph is living there? ( Correct)
8. Use of ‘less’ and ‘fewer’
‘Less’ denotes quantity and ‘fewer’ denotes number.
No less than fifty persons were killed. ( In correct)
No fewer than fifty person were killed. ( Correct)
9. ‘One of’ always takes a plural noun after it.
It is one of the important day in my life. ( In Correct)
It is one of the important days in my life. ( Correct )
10. Use of ‘not only ‘ and ‘ but also ‘ Examine the sentences given below.
He not only comes for swimming but also for coaching the learners. ( In correct )
He comes not only for swimming but also for coaching the learners. ( correct )
Samanya Gyan in Hindi, इतिहास कोश, इतिहास सामान्य ज्ञान, खेल जगत, परीक्षा प्रश्न, प्रमुख योजनाएँ, प्रसिद्ध व्यक्ति, विज्ञान एवं तकनीकी, विश्व सामान्य-ज्ञान, समाचार, सामान्य ज्ञान, सामान्य ज्ञान प्रश्न, सामान्य ज्ञान प्रश्नोत्तरी, फ़ोटो से जाने