1. The 12th edition Indo-Mongolian Joint Military Exercise Nomadic Elephant 2017 has begun in __________.
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu & Kashmir
2. The Agriculture Ministry joined hands with the National Remote Sensing Centre (NRSC) to geo-tag agricultural assets for their real-time monitoring and effective utilization. NRSC is a wing of ____________.
- Defense Research and Development Organization
- Raman Research Centre
- Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education
- Central Scientific Instruments Organization
- Indian Space Research Organization
3. Saraswat Bank i8s the largest lender in the co-operative space in India. What is the Motto of Saraswat Bank?
- Together we Serve
- Hum Apke Sath
- Service to the common man
- Bank to bank upon
- Aapka Apna Bank
4. India’s largest e-commerce player Flipkart recently bought eBay’s India business, and closing a $1.4 billion fund-raising round from Tencent, eBay and Microsoft. Name the Chief Executive Officer of Flipkart.
- Samuel bazz
- Jeff Bejos
- Devin Wenig
- Satya Nadella
- Kalyan Krishnamurthy
5. Which of the following State government kick-started its ambitious ‘Deendayal Rasoi Yojana’ under which subsidized meals that will be available at Rs 5 per plate to people, especially the economically disadvantaged sections of society?
- Uttar Pradesh
- Madhya Pradesh
6. The Reserve Bank of India has recently allowed banks to invest in REITs and InvITs, a move that will help revive the cash-starved infrastructure sector. RIET stands for _____________.
- Real Estate Interest Transportation
- Real Estate Income Trust
- Real Estate Infrastructure Trust
- Real Estate Investment Trust
- None of the given options are true
7. Name the Indian-origin woman who was named ‘Asian Businesswoman of the Year’ at an event in Birmingham, England.
- Asha Khemka
- Kiran Khelkar
- Vibha Bedi
- Aruna Chanda
- Shikha Singh
1. Which day Former President Obama attended NATO summit 2016
- March 15th
- May 25th
- October 29th
- September 8th
2. Who is the title sponsor of IPL 2016
- Sun TV network
- VIVO electronics
- Sony pictures
3. Who is the founder of Reliance Industries
4. Who launched Indian railways digital contract recently
- Mr.Suresh Prabhu
- Mr.Rajesh sharma
- Mr.L.K Advani
- Mr.Manohar Ghoshi
5. Who is former financial minister of India
- Mr. Varun krishna
- Mr. Rahul Gandhi
- Mr. Manmohan singh
- Mr. Arun Jaitley
6. Who is founder of Ebay
- Pierre Omidyar
- Jeff Bros
- Sunil Bansal
- Kunal Bahi
1. Name the Formula One racer who defeated four-time Formula One World Champion to lift his fifth title at the Chinese Grand Prix.
- Sebastian Vettel
- Lewis Hamilton
- Michael Schumacher
- Valtteri Bottas
2. India has signed a joint declaration with Russia to promote innovation and the R&D ecosystem between the two countries. What is the Capital and currency of Russia?
- Muscat, Russian Dinar
- Moscow, Russian Ruble
- Marina, Dollar
- Saint Petersburg, Russian Pound
- Barnaul, Russian Bits
3. R&D Institute of which one of the following company filed the maximum number of patent applications in the IT sector in 2015-16, according to Indian Patent Office survey?
4. World Homeopathy Day is observed globally on ___________.
- 15 April
- 13 April
- 17 March
- 10 April
- 16 March
5. Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh launched the website and app named ____________, to facilitate the monetary contribution to the kin of soldier personnel killed in action.
- Veer Jawan Of India
- Amar Jawan
- Bharat Ke Veer
- We Respect Them
- Shaheedo ko Salam
6. Saraswat Bank, the largest lender in the co-operative space has appointed ______________ as its Managing Director (MD), recently.
(a) Shikha Pandey
(b) Kavitha Chander
(c) Laxmi Sadhana
(d) Smita Sandhane
(e) Sushma Nandan
12 APRIL 2017
Ques. : 1 The RBI recently allowed banks to invest in REITs. The term REIT stands for
1) Real Estate Innovation Trust
2) Real Estate Investment Trust
3) Real Estate Infrastructure Trust
4) Real Estate Initiative Trust
5) None of these
Answer:- 2) Real Estate Investment Trust
Ques. : 2 The govt has reduced the number of centrally sponsored schemes (CSS) from 66 to ____ umbrella schemes.
Answer:- 1) 28
Ques. : 3 Nearly four crore members of which of the following organisations will soon be able to settle their claims through the mobile application UMANG?
3) EPFO 4) SBI
Answer:- 3) EPFO
Ques. : 4 Which state govt has kick-started its ambitious ‘Deendayal Rasoi Yojana’ under which subsidised meals will be available at Rs 5 per plate to people?
3) Madhya Pradesh
Answer:- 3) Madhya Pradesh
Ques. : 5 India and which country recently inked six pacts including one aimed at boosting counter-terrorism cooperation after talks between PM Narendra Modi and his counterpart Malcolm Turnbull in New Delhi?
3) New Zealand
Answer:- 2) Australia
Ques. : 6 The Public Sector Day is observed every year on which date?
1) 01 Apr
2) 10 Apr
3) 15 Apr
4) 25 Apr
5) 30 Apr
Answer:- 2) 10 Apr
Ques. : 7 The Foreign Ministers from the Group of Seven major industrialized nations (G-7) held a meeting in which country recently?
Answer:- 5) Italy
Ques. : 8 Which of the following is the capital city of Nigeria?
Answer:- 1) Abuja
Ques. : 9 In a first, women now head some major and oldest high courts in the country. Which of the following pairs of HCs and their Chief Justices is NOT matched correctly?
1) Madras High Court – Indira Banerjee
2) Bombay High Court – Manjula Chellur
3) Delhi High Court – VM Tahilramani
4) Calcutta High Court – Nishita Nirmal Mhatre
5) None of these
Answer:- 5) None of these
Ques. : 10 The former Indian Naval officer Kulbhushan Jadhav was awarded death sentence in which of the following countries recently?
Answer:- 1) Pakistan